For Karnataka Govt. Quota Seats
- Tuition fee as per Karnataka Govt.
- Miscellaneous fee as per College
Under Management Quota
|Sl No.||Course||College Tuition Fee per year in Rs.||Miscellaneous Fees per year|
|1||B.E in Civil Engineering||70,000||15,000|
|2||B.E in Mechanical Engineering||70,000||15,000|
|3||B.E in Electronics and Communication||60,000||15,000/-|
|4||B.E in Computer Science and Engineering||60,000||15,000|
|5||B.E in Chemical Engineering||50,000||15,000|
|11||M.Tech in Geo-Technical Engineering||55,000||15,000|
|11||M.Tech in Water Resources Management||55,000||15,000|
|11||M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||85,000||15,000|
|11||M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking||85,000||15,000|
Hostel Fee:For Normal 3 seated room Rs 15,000/- seat rent per student for 2013-14.
Hostel Deposit:Rs 5,000/- as caution Money which will be refunded after completion of degree
Mess Charges:Rs 20,000/-p.a to be paid at the time of admission.
Hostel fees and Mess Charges may vary every year as per decision of the college management and circumstances.
Rules for refund of college fee
- In case a candidate who cancels the admission at least 15 days in advance before commencement of classes, 50% of the total fees will be refunded.
- In case a candidate who cancels admission before commencement of the classes, 25% of the total fees will be refunded.
- In case a candidate who cancels the admission after starting the classes, no fee will be refunded.